DUTCHAM Job Corner
Companies in both Brazil and in The Netherlands, being member or not, are invited to put their Job-openings on air free of charge in this section, for periods of 60 days.
Job-seekers may put up their CV´s for similar periods against a n administration fee of R$ 50,- to be paid in Brazil by deposit into the Chambers Brazilian ITAÚ bank account Ag. 0553 cc. 12120-3 (CNPJ 61.786.638/0001-94), or € 20,- to be paid in The Netherlands by deposit into the CAMARA DE COMERCIO HOLANDO BRASILEIRA
Rekening-courant: NL76 RABO 0104 8636 41
RABO BANK Soest-Baarn-Eemnes – Netherlands
Please forward CV in PDF together with the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job-openings and CV´s should be made in the English language, preferably having a link to the bilateral relation between Brazil and The Netherlands.
- Please bear in mind that all information will go on air in PDF format as received: be careful with excess data but clear on contact information.
- Be clear in stating where the interest lies in finding talent or employer, even if on the other side of the Atlantic. There is no space for separate motivational letters, make sure all relevant information is included in the CV.
- Dutcham offers this service without the aim for profit, does not accept any responsibilities as to the seriousness of applicants nor employers and is not a source for reference in this respect.
- We remember all parties that Dutcham has specialist service suppliers among its members for more in-depth intermediation in the field of recruitment and selection.
|Vacature Voor de functie van Secretarieel Administratief Medewerker|
Vacature Voor de functie van Secretarieel Administratief Medewerker