• The Dutch Brazilian Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization to Brazilian law, founded in 1952 and registered under tax number CNPJ 61.786.638/0001-94. It´s objective is the promotion and assistance of trade and investments between Brazil and the Netherlands. It´s Executive and Advisory Boards include executives of its most actively involved member companies, who are nominated by Assembly.
• Membership is reserved for companies, while individual membership may be accepted in cases that no company is represented by such person.
• Acceptance of membership is subject to approval by the board of directors, and may be refused upon doubts about the standards of business conduct or social behavior.
Membership offers the following advantages:
- Inclusion in Dutcham´s Web-site, with link.
- Access to all member contact data including names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers by means of an individual password and login.
- Preferential indications, introductions and reference supply to potential clients and partners.
- Free copies of all Dutcham publications.
- Preferential invitation for editorial contributions.
- Voting power at member assemblies and candidature for (Advisory) Board positions through Dutcham´s “ranking system” measuring member involvement.
- Invitation to all events.
- Free yearly membership certificate upon request.
- Free assistance in most issues related to bilateral trade and investments.
- 25% discount on all services, advertisements or sponsorship fees.
Sustaining membership offers the following advantages, on top of the above:
- Special package deals covering all initiatives.
- Mentioning of honor in all Dutcham publications.
- Electronic banner with link on the opening page of Dutcham´s web-site.
- Physical banner with logo placed at all Dutcham events.
- Automatic candidacy for board positions.
• Membership fees depend on the number of employees in a global count under the same company identification, and may be paid for in Brazil, in the Netherlands, or in both following a split as chosen.
• New members pay their first year of contribution upfront, maintenance contributions are thereafter charged by the quarter.
• Nonpayment of membership contributions results in automatic cancelling of membership.
Membership can be applied for by filling out and returning the signed form as attached to fax (0055) 11 – 3221.9242, or by mailing a scanned version to firstname.lastname@example.org