Dutcham Trade Award
An award winning competition for Brazilian companies with the aim to recognize their merits in the trading with or through the Netherlands, with trophy handing over ceremony during the traditional year-end Dutcham Dinner, which in 2010 was held in the Golden Tulip Hotel, Alameda Santos 85, Jardins, São Paulo SP, on May 17, 2011.
The Dutcham Trade Awards 2009 went to:
Mammoet Irga Guindastes do Brasil LTDA part of the SHV-Group, for its spectacular heavy lifting and transport solutions provided to Brazilian clients.
Norit do Brazil LTDA, for its commercial success in Brazil with the development and installation of innovative high-tech industrial water filtering systems.
Arcadis Logos Group of Companies, for its achievements in the construction of production plants for gas from urban waste on three Brazilian locations.
Embraer Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A., for the sale of twelve EM190 airplanes to AirFrance-KLM, which will replace the Fokker aircraft at KLM City-hoppers.
Contenders for the Dutcham Trade Award 2011
Brazilian companies, originally funded from Brazilian capital or not, who had recent success in business with or through the Netherlands. Contemplated companies may include the ones that imported or exported products or services, realized investments in the Netherlands, or even companies that benefited from Dutch investments.
First, Second and Third places
The jury for each category will be composed by impartial specialists, such as:
- Chief-editors of important Brazilian newspapers and business magazines.
- Specialists in Foreign Trade.
Application and Selective Process
- Candidate companies are invited to send, by e-mail, their arguments for applying. There are no rules or restrictions for such presentations, but recommended is to focus on transactions between Brazil and the Netherlands, or other parts of Europe or even the world, for as long as The Netherlands were involved.
- All statements are subject to the request for proving documents.
- The presentations will be evaluated by the members of the jury, who will individually rate them by means of a number on the scale 0-10. Final results are obtained by consolidating the evaluations.
Price Handing over ceremony
- The prices will be handed over during the May Business Borrel on the evening of May 17 2011.
- The winning company may bring its executives and clients.
- Trophies will be crafted in an exclusive design for the event.
Please get in contact with Dutcham.